Millinery Market – How to View a Hat Listing
This knowledge article will show you how to view a hat listing and provide a brief explanation of the various fields you will see on the hat listing page.
To view a hat listing, from the home page just click on one of the hat listings and you will be directed to the hat listing page.
Each hat listing page will look similar to the one below.
Each hat listing has the following fields:
- Hat Listing Title
- Images – Click the small thumbnail images below the featured image to see the other images.
- Hat Description
- Terms of Hire/Sale – These are the owner’s terms and cover items such as minor damage, major damage/replacement, cancellations, late returns and refunds. By placing an order, customers agree to the owner’s terms.
- Hat Details – Details about the condition (new or used), colour, hat shape, features/construction, milliner and retail value. This information is used in the search filters on the homepage.
- Social Sharing – Easily share the hat listing on Facebook or Twitter.
- Comments – Ask questions about the hat. Note these comments are publicly viewable.
- Price & Booking Details – Includes price, booking period and delivery method details.
- Owner’s Details – Contains name and picture of the owner. Click the contact button to send a private message to the owner.
- Owner’s Reviews – The owner’s average review rating and number of reviews. View owner’s profile to see the free form text review comments.
- Hat’s Location – Map showing where the hat is located. Can be useful to know if picking up the hat in person is an option or for estimating shipping times.