2020 Fashions on the Field Calendar
Fashions on the Field events tend to spring up on me unexpectedly. I’ll often find out about one less than a week before the event, sending me into a whirl of panic.
If you want to produce a winning outfit, you will want to give yourself a few weeks to prepare your outfit, especially if you are having your dress or hat custom made.
To help you plan out your 2020 race event schedule, I have listed all major Fashions on the Field events in the calendar below. The dates may change, some FOTF may be cancelled and some events are yet to be announced, so please check the exact date with your local racecourse.
** Note: Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), many race events have been cancelled or postponed. **
- Magic Millions Raceday, Harrolds Fashions on the Field (not the QLD state final this year), Gold Coast Turf Club, Saturday 11th January 2020.
- Coonawarra Vigneron’s Cup, Penola Race Course, Thursday 16th January 2020.
- Ceduna Cup, Ceduna Race Club, Saturday 18th January 2020 (Fashion at the Races qualifying event).
- WA Country Cups Great Southern Regional Heat, Albany Race Club, Date TBA
- New Years Day Longford Cup, Tasmanian Turf Club, Wednesday 1st January 2020.
- St Marys Pacing Cup, Tes Harness FOTF, St Marys Harness Racing Club, Wednesday 1st January 2020.
- Burnie Cup, Tes Harness FOTF, Burnie Harness Racing Club, Date TBA
- Devenport Cup, Devenport Racecourse, Wednesday 8th January 2020.
- Scottsdale Pacing Cup, Tes Harness FOTF, Scottsdale Harness Racing Club, Friday 10th January 2020.
- Centenary Race Meeting, Cambridge Raceway, Date TBA.
- Kumara Races, Kumara Race Club, Saturday 11th January 2020.
- Nelson Harness Racing, Nelson Harness Racing Club, Sunday 12th January 2020.
- Wellington Cup FOTF, Wellington Race Club, Saturday 18th January 2020 (Viva Prix de Fashion Qualifier).
- Girls Day Out, Doomben Racecourse, Saturday 22nd February 2020.
New South Wales:
- Condo Picnic Races, Condoblin Race Track, Saturday 22nd February 2020.
- Strathalbyn Cup, Strathalbyn Racing Club, Sunday 2nd February 2020 (Fashion at the Rac